Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Don't you have to have pass codes and stuff? Oh, forgot... hackers don't need those.

And I echo the others, Knimrod. You do a fantastic job of maintaining this site. It's full of interesting information and news, and you keep it very current. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbo
    just curious,, what can a user do to cause trouble with the server???
    All kinds of things.. Installing malicious software, bad certificates, spam bots, etc.

Edit: When I said user, I meant "user" in the context of the web hosting service. ..Like I'm one of their "users".
    Last edited by Knimrod; 12-27-2006 at 05:22 PM.

I am a Forum User
    yes... THANK YOU for all your work that you put into the website!!

Thanks again for all the kind remarks. You've helped motivate me to get this done as quickly as possible.

If you're reading this, you're in the right place, interacting with our new server. Please keep an eye out for glitches, bugs, etc. I think you'll see a notable increase in speed. Your feedback is appreciated.

I'm working on some issues with the default display font so you may see some characters that don't belong.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Knimrod; 12-27-2006 at 10:32 PM.

go to the head of the class sir, I also suggest a 50% raise over your current salary

Until the domain propagates completely (sometimes minutes, sometimes hours), some of you may be here using a redirect from the old server to a temporary domain on the new server. This will affect your cookies and you may have to re-logon when the propagation finally occurs. Do not bookmark the temporary domain.

ok well most of us will pretend that we totally understand what you're talking about

hehe,, thanks for the hard work,, this computer stuff gives me a headache !!!!

MGO Member
    Hot Dang, you're good Knimrod!!

Didn't notice a thing different. Last checked in just before 8, logged off, went out to dinner, did a few other things after, and checked back in a few minutes ago, thinking I'll get a "not avail" or some such message and, so far, find everything normal.

Fantastic Job, I second that 50% pay increase!

Roger
    NRA Life, MUCC, SAFR, MGO, WSC - Windsor (Ont., Can.) Sportsmen's Club, LMHS - Historical Society, Leamington, Ont.,
    Chief R.O. & Prez., Power Factor Handgunners

Charter Member #1 of CIRC- June 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Roney
    Hot Dang, you're good Knimrod!!

Fantastic Job, I second that 50% pay increase!

Roger
    FASTER. MUCH FASTER! No glitches and up and running in its entirety.

THANK YOU!
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

is there any chance of getting rid of the 60 delay between searching threads?? Or at least lowering it??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast