Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

White Hat Holster

These are the best holster I have seen yet and the most comfortable by far. Cant even tell its on the hip after 7 hours of wearing in with out a gun belt and the leather not even broke in. I highly recommend taking a look at them if your in the market for a IWB holster.

http://www.whitehatholsters.com/

Doug, Your misbehave again. Now go to your room for a time out.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    Looks like your standard clone to me.
    But I will admit, I found the CB SuperTuck to be much more comfortable then the Kolster I tried. So I guess the WH might be better then some.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Looks like your standard clone to me.
    But I will admit, I found the CB SuperTuck to be much more comfortable then the Kolster I tried. So I guess the WH might be better then some.
    For sure looks just like the CB and I was thinking at the CBs also but went with WH because they just offer a different customizing. Same holster same price. How long did the leather take to get soft on the CB? I got the horse hide.

I was just trying to say that is is the best holster I have tried. Not putting down any specific brand or declaring this is the end all be all holster. It was just my opinion of a holster that is not mentioned on this site very often because they are not a paying member. Which is what a previous post from someone else was trying to do.

I am a Forum User
    It is a clone, just like many of the holster manufacturers. It doesn't matter if its a gun, a holster etc., if someone makes a good product, someone else will copy it.

The nice thing about the White Hat Holsters is that you can swap the Kydex on them. If you have multiple firearms, just buy another kydex for $20, or if you are handy, make your own. You can customize it to your liking as well. Just a few more options. CrossBreed you need to buy a complete new holster for each firearm. I think MTAC's you can swap the kydex out on as well, but I don't think you can customize with camo etc.

Is it the best? No idea as I have only tried a few, but so far i am satisfied with it carrying my M&P.

Had a CB, felt like a slab of bacon was on my hip. Sent it back after a week to the good people at CB for a full refund.
    I wonder how many of the Copycrafters™ © will do that?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger
    Had a CB, felt like a slab of bacon was on my hip. Sent it back after a week to the good people at CB for a full refund.

White hat has a two week full return policy. It's right in their website. And a lifetime warranty.

I am a Forum User
    ....a slab of bacon was on my hip. Sent it back after a week to the good people at CB for a full refund.

WAIT A DANG MINUTE...

you sent back a slab of bacon..... how dare you.....

Quote Originally Posted by pkuptruck
    WAIT A DANG MINUTE...

you sent back a slab of bacon..... how dare you..... >
    Oh my brother it looked like bacon but was the hide of Mr. Ed.

I am a Forum User
    Oh my brother it looked like bacon but was the hide of Mr. Ed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast