Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Account Closed Forum User
    The combat cut looks fine, otherwise a sharp knife will take care of it.

I am a Forum User
    [youtube]jlpQzMzg8es#t=186s[/youtube]

NOTE: Go to 2:57 to hear the actual song.

They seem like rather nice holsters. I wonder how they stack up to Crossbreed and M-Tac.
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mechredd
    They seem like rather nice holsters. I wonder how they stack up to Crossbreed and M-Tac.
    Cant tell any difference between WH and my friends CB except his is cow hide and mine is horse hide. I have not seen the M-Tac so I have no idea. Time will only tell as far as holding up.

I like how I can get a black and coyote holster to match my black and coyote M&P.

I know that looks don't matter, especially on an IWB rig, but it's still nice to have things that match.
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

I like how I can get a black and coyote holster to match my black and coyote M&P.

I know that looks don't matter, especially on an IWB rig, but it's still nice to have things that match.

Everybody likes a sharp dressed man!

I am a Forum User

Doesnt matter what anyone else thinks!!! Its your money and its your set up and if you like and you are proud of it then thats all that matters. Good luck and it you get a WH let me know I would love to see that color combination.

I am a Forum User
    Been researching them a bit. I have a Theis that I love. I opted against a CB for personal reasons, but now it sounds like the Theis is thinner than both and the WH is the thickest, so I feel I made out. Especially since I'm carrying a G26.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooger
    Been researching them a bit. I have a Theis that I love. I opted against a CB for personal reasons, but now it sounds like the Theis is thinner than both and the WH is the thickest, so I feel I made out. Especially since I'm carrying a G26.

Thicker, Thinner? its a piece of leather with kydex there is not going to be any difference unless the quality leather is different. And then your only talking 1/10's of and inch which will not be noticeable. CB and WH are identical holsters except for the fact that WH gives you a little customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistik
    Thicker, Thinner? its a piece of leather with kydex there is not going to be any difference unless the quality leather is different. And then your only talking 1/10's of and inch which will not be noticeable. CB and WH are identical holsters except for the fact that WH gives you a little customization.
    And interchangability, thats a biggie for me with many different sizes and styles of carry guns. Hope mine arrives soon!
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    MGO
    NRA
    NAGR
    USAF(Retired)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast