Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol
    Sell your Ruger for whatever price you want..it's your pistol. If you price it too high, no one will buy it. Sorta wish I'd ordered one when they announced production, but then again, don't really NEED one.. I'd shoot it to see if you like it, you may decide it's a keeper. If after trying it out, you decide to put it up for sale,you can sell it for whatever price you want..(let the cheapskates whine ) Since everyone on the internet knows where to find them for less $$$, let them get their pistol there. Experience has shown the easiest way to find a gun for less, is to still look for it after you buy one.. Joepistol..
    Thanks Joepistol, you think like me, if no one wants to pay what I ask they can keep looking for one at a price they want to pay, I think they call that "Supply and Demand".

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichSteve
    I ordered a Ruger SR1911 in May of 2011 and it came in last week, in fact the fired case is marked 3/6/2012, I know Ruger is behind on orders, however, during the year my ideas of 1911 have changed.

I did buy the SR1911 and it is a great looking gun, I was influenced by the LGS that there are hard to get, I will problably sell the SR1911, my question what is one worth?

Seen a used one in the M.P. for 750.00 your's has to be worth 900.00

I am a Forum User

Kind of late, but interesting..

Just finished looking at a Ruger 2012 catalog online and was waiting for the pages to load, to find the info I was curious about. One of the first pages loaded were some nice pics of the Ruger SR1911...with a noticed MSRP of $799.00

Guess Ruger decided to bump up the price to reflect the demand ?..or maybe this was the MSRP all along..?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat Commander
    What are you going to sell it for?
    I am not, I will keep it. My days of buying a gun then reselling it are over. I have several regrets on guns I have bought and sold, I will never be able to replace them.

Account Closed

Question

I guess Capitalism is no longer a good thing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee
    And you're despicable & dishonest for trying to gouge people.
    dont you sell guns for a living?

MGO Member
    No "endless supply" but we are getting orders filled w/i about two weeks.

Mike
    MPEC

I am a Forum User
    Guy had one the other day showing a friend at the gun shop and while I didn't get to hold/look at it, it looked very nice for the monies. He mentioned it shot spot on at 30'.

I think I'll wait to see if they come out with a commander size.

I am a Forum User
    I have had mine around a year now I suppose, got it at Gander. It's my first/only 1911 and I really dig it. Unless you have done something to the gun, I would imagine you can get MSRP for it pretty easy. It sells itself with its fine looks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234