Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbos
    Spoken by a true cheap azz.:assasin: Quit trying to get something for nothing in every deal.
    Cheap? Me? You must be kidding. lol

I'll just leave it at this, it's not right to be a shark and to take advantage of people and situations. Good luck in your sale but I hope you don't try to get one over on a fellow gun enthusiast.

You might want to think about keeping it, I've heard it's a very nice 1911.

I am a Forum User
    BTW Michigan Police Equipment sell's them for $575.

I am a Forum User
    I wouldn't try to sell this gun on this site with nothing more then packs of Walmart Wolverines circling in the water waiting for a tool to give something away.

You have go national with this one.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the response, I will have to decide if I am keeping it or not. I agree listing on here would be a hassle. I see where one response was a place that had new ones for $575, I will take three at that price. Try to buy one right now they are far and few between.

Quote Originally Posted by MichSteve
    Thanks for the response, I will have to decide if I am keeping it or not. I agree listing on here would be a hassle. I see where one response was a place that had new ones for $575, I will take three at that price. Try to buy one right now they are far and few between.
    I have seen them "NOW" going for 799 to 899 due to the supply is not there.

I would think that you would get what you paid for it..+-...

IMHO you have one of the Best 1911 for a Really good price.. Its a 1500 gun built gun and then mass produce and sold For 675 to 725 when they first came out...But supply wasnt there,and the price has gone up as there are buyers that are willing to pay way over the MSRP..
    Last edited by XDM 40 cal; 03-26-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User

Just give them a call and they will call when they come in. They will have 10 coming in this week or next.

I am a Forum User
    I thought that you didn't like the SR1911 due to your tase change in 1911 since last year.. Why do you want to buy 3 more if you are selling yours..

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee
    Cheap? Me? You must be kidding. lol

I'll just leave it at this, it's not right to be a shark and to take advantage of people and situations. Good luck in your sale but I hope you don't try to get one over on a fellow gun enthusiast.

You might want to think about keeping it, I've heard it's a very nice 1911.
    I remember a hockey guy selling g18 mags for $99

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by TomE
    I remember a hockey guy selling g18 mags for $99
    I think i remember the thread you are talking about but I think hockey actually sold them really cheap. Far less than real market value. That was the reason why he said to PM him. The cost in his thread was meant as a joke.

I don't understand why you quoted me with that though.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal
    I have seen them "NOW" going for 799 to 899 due to the supply is not there.

I would thing that you would get what you paid for it..+-...

IMHO you have one of the Best 1911 for a Really good price.. Its a 1500 gun built gun and then mass produce and sold For 675 to 725 when they first came out...But supply wasnt there,and the price has gone up as there are buyers that are will to pay way over the MSRP..

Exactly....this is one situation where I wouldn't blame someone for trying to get top buck. Were not talking LC9 here.

This may price the "tire kickers" out of the market.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast