Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Gander is selling them for $750 and they don't last more than a day on their shelf's.

Quote Originally Posted by jm0502
    Gander is selling them for $750 and they don't last more than a day on their shelf's.
    I've never see one on/in GM case at all...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal
    Believe you me, after f-en up when Jay's had a load of them and hemming and hawwing at a good price, I could not find one much under MSRP. I'd have to see it to believe it the police joint in Lansing sheeting them out at $575 with an endless supply.

I ended up buying a Springfield Loaded after being on a couple of waiting lists.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal
    Either have i, but a guy at work just got one shipped to GR from the Lansing store.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig
    I thought that you didn't like the SR1911 due to your tase change in 1911 since last year.. Why do you want to buy 3 more if you are selling yours..
    I am making a point there is no one that has one that is selling it for $575. Did you see the reply they don't have any put your name on a list.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichSteve
    I am making a point there is no one that has one that is selling it for $575. Did you see the reply they don't have any put your name on a list.
    I was wondering about that. How this place in Lansing Michigan just happens to be sheeting out an unlimited supply of SR1911's at $575, when no place in the country is getting very many, or none at all in some cases.

I've seen this posted at least a half a dozen times on this site, it's nothing more then a waiting list?.....lol

I am a Forum User

pricing on a Ruger SR 1911

Sell your Ruger for whatever price you want..it's your pistol. If you price it too high, no one will buy it. Sorta wish I'd ordered one when they announced production, but then again, don't really NEED one.. I'd shoot it to see if you like it, you may decide it's a keeper. If after trying it out, you decide to put it up for sale,you can sell it for whatever price you want..(let the cheapskates whine ) Since everyone on the internet knows where to find them for less $$$, let them get their pistol there. Experience has shown the easiest way to find a gun for less, is to still look for it after you buy one.. Joepistol..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbos
    I was wondering about that. How this place in Lansing Michigan just happens to be sheeting out an unlimited supply of SR1911's at $575, when no place in the country is getting very many, or none at all in some cases.

I've seen this posted at least a half a dozen times on this site, it's nothing more then a waiting list?.....lol
    I call down today and talked to them, I asked about the 1911 I have my name on and they told me they believe they will be in any day and they will call me the same day it comes in, and the price was $575

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by poorman
    I call down today and talked to them, I asked about the 1911 I have my name on and they told me they believe they will be in any day and they will call me the same day it comes in, and the price was $575
    What are you going to sell it for?

I would hold on to it and keep it in the safe. Hopefully one day it will be worth what you paid for it.

Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast