Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: 3-Gun Niles, MI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am a Forum User

3-Gun Niles, MI

Bend of the River Conservation Club is having our first 3-Gun match of the season April 29, 2012. The shooter’s meeting and match will begin at 9:00 am. Match setup will be April 28 @ 9:00 am. Match fee is $20. Volunteers pay a reduced fee of $10. Depending upon weather and interest volunteers may shoot the match on Saturday. We will be shooting under IMA rules and scoring.

The Board of Directors will review several proposals and the scheduled matches regarding 3-Gun matches at the April board meeting. Further updates regarding the various proposals will be announced after that meeting.

If anyone is interested in becoming a range/safety officer please contact me.

BORCC is located at 900 Mayflower Road, Niles, MI.

Volunteers who help with setup and tearing down the match are the backbone of successful 3-gun. Please make as much of an effort to volunteer as possible.

For more information email or pm me.

Bruce Cook
    bruce@bdbbq.com

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

I am a Forum User
    Bump for the weekend match.

100 rifle, 100 pistol, and 25 shotgun maximum.

I am a Forum User
    32 shooters showed up yesterday for some great shooting weather. Next match is June 10, 2012.

I am a Forum User

how many stages????

soon you will be jambed im sure

I am a Forum User
    We will definitely be back, well, depending on the outcome of the scores

I am a Forum User
    I'll leave the match opinions to the shooters. I will say a great bunch of guys came out to shoot Sunday. There were 32 shooters total and no one got hurt except me when I tripped and caught a rope in the crook of my arm getting a serious case of rope burn. I didn't shoot, was match director, and get hurt tearing down. We had shooters from Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois. Scoring has been completed and is waiting for the webmaster to upload it. Check the BORCC 3 Gun website.

Thanks to all the guys who came out on a rainy Saturday morning to set up, the shooters, and everyone who helped tear down.

The next match is Sunday June 10 @ 9:00 am. Setup will be Saturday June 9 @ 9:00 am.