Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Closed Forum User
    nevermind, have a good time, 32% will pay for the other 68% .

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomE
    nevermind, have a good time, 32% will pay for the other 68% .

I paid full boat ($70) when I went to my first Appleseed. I shot rifleman the first time. Oh yeah, I already knew how to shoot pretty well. I had such a good time and it was such good instruction that I paid full boat ($70) again for the second one I went to. It is still the best $140 I ever spent for shooting classes.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by who dat
    While looking for info, I found this:

We do ask a few things up front. Please do not bring side arms (concealed or open) to the Appleseed firing lines.
    As the HP director at MPRC, I/we do not allow any pistols on our line during ANY HP matches for SAFETY reasons. All competitors are asked to remove any pistol from their person and store them in their vehicle before they are allowed to compete during the safety brief, and we will do so before the Appleseed event as well. It has nothing to do with being against concealed carry, but everything to do with safety. If I see anyone on my line competiing with a pistol on their person, they will be politely asked to remove said pistol, if they do not/will not comply I will ask them to leave. Our range, our rules. If you have questions about this please feel free to contact me.

I'm really hoping for a good turnout and we welcome Appleseed and all it's attendees. Regards,

Art
    Last edited by tcaf; 04-26-2012 at 08:01 AM.

The same reason is given by Chase Bank and Fifth Third. Private Property, your rules. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaf
    As the HP director at MPRC, I/we do not allow any pistols on our line during ANY HP matches for SAFETY reasons. All competitors are asked to remove any pistol from their person and store them in their vehicle before they are allowed to compete during the safety brief, and we will do so before the Appleseed event as well. It has nothing to do with being against concealed carry, but everything to do with safety. If I see anyone on my line competiing with a pistol on their person, they will be politely asked to remove said pistol, if they do not/will not comply I will ask them to leave. Our range, our rules. If you have questions about this please feel free to contact me.

I'm really hoping for a good turnout and we welcome Appleseed and all it's attendees. Regards,

Art
    Asked and answered in post 9, but thanks for your version.
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    Asked and answered in post 9, but thanks for your version.
    Sir, I wanted it to be clear that this is not only an Appleseed rule, but an MPRC rule as well. Thank you.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by tcaf
    Sir, I wanted it to be clear that this is not only an Appleseed rule, but an MPRC rule as well. Thank you.

Art
    What's an HP?
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    What's an HP?
    Sir, HP is short for High Power rifle matches.

I thought it meant Hi Point Carbines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12