Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up Tactical Range Solutions CCW/CPL Class in Saginaw- Sunday, September 14th

This 1-day Personal Protection in the Home class is an NRA Certified Course for law-abiding citizens that meets the requirements to apply for your Michigan Concealed Pistol License. This course places heavy emphasis on the laws pertaining to concealed carry of a pistol along with the practical application of defensive marksmanship. Interactive question and answer sessions are encouraged so the student can maximize their knowledge and comfort level of these critical topics prior to graduation from this course and be more prepared for the responsibility of carrying a pistol for self-defense.

This course is taught by NRA certified instructors with over 40 years of combined law enforcement and personal protection experience. Our instructors have survived armed encounters and want to prepare you for carrying a concealed pistol safely and responsibly. We teach you how to put the odds in your favor if you are ever put in a life threatening situation and how to properly deal with the aftermath of an encounter. Upon successful completion of this course, you will earn a certificate of completion which then allows you to apply for your Michigan Concealed Pistol License at your local county clerks office.

Cost: $125.00 payable by cash, check, or charge. A $40 deposit is required to reserve your seat.

Pistol Rental is available if you do not have one at a cost of $25 (includes ammunition).

Students are required to bring at least 100 rounds of ammunition (if bringing your own pistol), eye, and ear protection. If you wear glasses, this is an acceptable form of eye protection. If bringing your own pistol, it must be safe and reliably functioning.

Class starts at 8AM and ends at 5PM. Coffee, doughnuts, refreshments, and lunch are provided.

Pre-registration and deposit are required to attend this class. You may register by viewing our website @ WWW.SAGINAWGUNCLASSES.COM, or www.facebook.com/TacticalRangeSolutions , or call us @ 989-598-1863.

10530686_503328159800882_1245697933804627942_n.jpg10421372_503326216467743_2976516885100672795_n.jpg

I am a Forum User
    Bump

I am a Forum User
    Bump

I am a Forum User
    Class is this weekend!

I am a Forum User
    Bump