Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    Law section presented by video (DVD). Class was instructed to bring 50 rounds of ammo. Range time was approximately one hour.
    I don't think the gun board would touch it. Just my opinion. They may send the instructor a letter if they think it's an issue.

The only legal issue would be the "range time". The only convictions I know of are for instructors who skip the range or the class.

MGO Member
    MP Miller is correct. Unless a portion was skipped, if it complies with michigan law, they won't prosecute. The video legal section is questionable, but the guidelines for the legal section are actually fairly weak.
    MCRGO Concealed Pistol License Safety & Training Instructor.
    NRA RSO & Certified Instructor Basic Pistol, PPITH (CPL), and PPOTH.
    Criminals don't care, not about your life, not about your stuff, not about your animals.....
    They are like politiicans, as long as they get what they want, they don't care.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234