Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PJ Holster

I am a Forum User
    It's been a couple of years. Time for an update.

I just received another holster. I believe this is the third (maybe fourth) holster Paul has sent me for my Glock 19. The previous holsters all broke in the belt clip. Paul has replaced them all with no questions asked. My newest holster has a reinforced belt clip...which will likely eliminate the weak point.

I've tried several guns and even more holsters. I keep going back to my Glock 19 and my PJ Holster.

The magazine carrier works very well too. It's super fast to put on or take off.

I am a Forum User
    i have had a ton of custom leather holsters over the years. i switched to kydex a long time ago.

all of my owb rigs are raven phantoms.
    all of my iwb rigs are pj holster. currently i have a 30deg "ultra top secret " iwb for my g19.
    a 15deg for my g17, and 15deg and 30deg for my shield.

he ONLY sells the reinforced loop/hook now on all holsters. imo they are the best iwb you can buy and i have tried a ton.

the 30deg for the g19 really makes it disappear. a little tougher to get a grip on but hides really good in the summer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12