Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mcintosh
    Raven really is amazing.
    I ordered a Light compatible fullsize MP9 holster on 3/29 and it shipped on 4/20. A ridiculous improvement from the wait time on my first raven holster.

The best part is that when the holster didn't ride just right (because I forgot to order the 'skinny guy' option) I just had to send it back with a few bucks to cover return shipping. I had it back and fitting perfectly in a couple weeks.

I can't say enough good things about Tom and all of the crew at RCS. (but they really need a VG2 for the M&P.)
    What's the skinny guy option??

If your waist is 32" or smaller, we can do a "Skinny Guy Bend" which forms the edges in a bit more to fit a smaller waist.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
    But seriously... Which Bell's?
    IIRC...Two Hearted..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis
    If your waist is 32" or smaller, we can do a "Skinny Guy Bend" which forms the edges in a bit more to fit a smaller waist.
    I wondered my one of my holsters did not fit well! I have one for a mp9c that the front of it absolutely does not contour well at all. It sticks out when at the 3 oclock on my waist. I move it back a few inches and it is fine. Next one I order should I just put that in the comments box?

I had an issue with raven once. I was just outside of my wait time and posted in a thread about borrowing gear for a class. Tom jumped right in and expedited my delivery. Stand up guy if you ask me. I can't speak of the quality of other companies holsters, but the customer service from Raven is why I'll keep shopping with them. Anyone can make a product, it takes a REAL company to stand behind it and support you AFTER the purchase.

Yep, comments box is perfect.

We can tweak that one you have if you want. Email me if you would like to do that.

I am a Forum User
    This sounds like it would be the same problem Im having with mine. Absolutely love my holster however Im a small guy. About a 30 inch waist. My holster has to stay at my 7 o'clock (Yes, Im wrong handed) otherwise it shows through pretty bad. Other than that, the guys at RCS are great! Ive ordered 2 holsters from them and look forward to ordering a mag holder soon.

I am a Forum User
    Went to order a custom piece from Raven and was given a $.50 alternative that works as well or better as the $40-$60 I woulda spend.

They truly care more about your skin than your money.

The best in Plastic holsters.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Would the "skinny guy bend" be useful if you want to carry a standard holster (10 degree cant) at 3:00? I know that's not what the canted holsters are designed to do, but I can still carry right on the hip pretty comfortably as it is, it just seems like the edges could use a little bit more curvature.

Quote Originally Posted by ekick
    Would the "skinny guy bend" be useful if you want to carry a standard holster (10 degree cant) at 3:00? I know that's not what the canted holsters are designed to do, but I can still carry right on the hip pretty comfortably as it is, it just seems like the edges could use a little bit more curvature.
    Yes, if you are carrying directly on your hip bone the SGB may be useful for you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast