Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Protect Michigan shooting ranges

As we reported recently, MUCC has engaged in a court case between a local township and a private shooting range that implicates Michigan’s Sport Shooting Ranges Act and the protections our shooting ranges have under the act.

As the case moves to the Supreme Court and we continue to spread the word, we ask you to take action! Click the link and sign the petition to support shooting ranges and their protection under the Sport Shooting Ranges Act.

You do not have to be an MUCC member to sign, so please spread the word to your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers that support our heritage of sport shooting!

http://www.mucc.org/protectshootingranges/

Ensuring our 2nd amendment rights also means securing and protecting the places we go to shoot. We hope to have as many people sign as possible to show our state leaders and elected officials that support for shooting ranges is strong in Michigan.

Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Tallbear; 08-17-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Link not working.

I am a Forum User
    I signed.

I am a Forum User

MUCC website

MUCC website appears to have been hacked!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdaney
    MUCC website appears to have been hacked!
    I'm sorry? I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

MGO Member Forum User
    Added my name to the list!

I am a Forum User
    Signed and posted on my Gun Club Facebook will post on our webpage shortly! Also posted on MOC's Facebook and Forum as well as OCDO.

Account Closed Forum User
    I think that I signed. There was no confirmation of a successful submission. Guess that I will have to trust the internet?

Banned Forum User
    Signed and forwarded link around. Would you mind giving the specific details to the uninformed?

Some background http://www.mucc.org/2012/07/release-...-range-rights/

If you value your sport shooting club please sign the petition. The Appellate courts decision re defining sport ranges as recreational (non business) could affect your club if your club charges dues, range fees or sells anything it can be stripped of the protection of the SSRA and be zoned out of existence if the Appellate court's decision is upheld.
    http://www.mucc.org/protectshootingranges/
    This is going to the MI supreme court and its outcome could allow local ordinances to shut your club down or highly regulate it if someone decides your club does some "business".
    Last edited by tom-n8ies; 08-21-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast