Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please don't forget the Mexican gun scandal. Clearly done to give guns a bad name.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Obama's 2A record speaks for it's self. he has Hillery pushing his way of gun control with the UN small arms treaty at the UN. if this goes through our gun rights are going down the tubs.

Quote Originally Posted by 35percent
    Based on what?
    This:
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    My first post to this site!

Hi everyone. I've been reading this, and I just have to add my two cents. Even if he did want to get our guns, which is not true, he could never get that done. No one is going to come to every home in every town all over the country and take your guns away. It's just not going to happen.

Please vote on other issues and not gun control and don't believe all of that
    "the democrats are coming for our guns." Obama had a supermajority for 2 years, and no one has come asking for my 12 guns.

Even if it were true, this is a small issue in todays world. .

Let me ask everyone this:
    Which person is more likely to lead the world to a solution with Iran with out having US troops on the ground?

I'm not looking for answers. Just pointing out that there is a lot more at stake here then gun laws.

my two cents

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by price1077

Which person is more likely to lead the world to a solution with Iran with out having US troops on the ground?
    We're supposed to answer Obama to that question? Iran laughs in his face. He has no backbone and all but agrees with them about the Gaza strip.

to MGO!

Quote Originally Posted by price1077
    My first post to this site!

Hi everyone. I've been reading this, and I just have to add my two cents. Even if he did want to get our guns, which is not true, he could never get that done. No one is going to come to every home in every town all over the country and take your guns away. It's just not going to happen.

Please vote on other issues and not gun control and don't believe all of that
    "the democrats are coming for our guns." Obama had a supermajority for 2 years, and no one has come asking for my 12 guns.

Even if it were true, this is a small issue in todays world. .

I'm not looking for answers. Just pointing out that there is a lot more at stake here then gun laws.

my two cents
    Oh, Grasshopper, you have much to learn.
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123