Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    $999.99

I am a Forum User
    not a bad price we have them for 1050.00 dunhams is tough to compete with sometimes.
    especially on new shotguns.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabears!
    not a bad price we have them for 1050.00 dunhams is tough to compete with sometimes.
    +1
    I paid $1049.99 + tax for mine and it seems as it was cheaper then trying to order it off Buds at the time, even though I don't mind paying a little more to have it "now" and support a LGS

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabears!
    If I would have known I would have spent the extra 50 and got one from you as I was sold a couple of Magpul items that one of them I didn't need and another that I needed to modify to get to work, which paying for knowledge is worth it to me as the guy who sold it to me was clueless, but he did admit it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by vlmuke
    If I would have known I would have spent the extra 50 and got one from you as I was sold a couple of Magpul items that one of them I didn't need and another that I needed to modify to get to work, which paying for knowledge is worth it to me as the guy who sold it to me was clueless, but he did admit it.
    check commercial dealers section.
    I try to keep a good list of what we currently jave thats hard to get as do a few others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12