Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum downtime

I am a Forum User

Forum downtime

The forum was acting strangely for logged-in users yesterday evening. I got a PM from a member yesterday around 7PM which is when I looked into it.

Before beginning work, I made sure to do a DB backup which took a couple hours last night, so I waited till this morning to do any work.

This morning, I did a table optimization and repair, and now things appear normal.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for Being on top of this Zig
    Gary J. Kramer
    W8ACP
    NRA Life member - NRA RSO
    Member Howell Gun Club
    God Bless Our Troops....Especially Our Snipers

Thank you Z^3, we appreciate your efforts.

The whole thing crashed on me about 6:00pm yesterday evening. The notice; check back in 5 minutes, I didn't think it would be that fast. I kept checking back every hour or so. The strange part was I could get to the forum index page, but no further. I started checking profiles of users that were logged on. It appeared that some were in the different threads and sub-forums. I thought it was my machine. Then pretty late, it started looking like anyone that was "logged on", just had left their machine at that place and there was no activity. I checked again this morning, no change. Did complete scans of my machine, cleared the cache and cookies, and decided it wasn't me, but the number of people logged on had increased....but none of them seemed to be anywhere except the forum index page....NOT just my machine.

Now it is back up, again....Thank You!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Good job!

Excellent work, thanks
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    MGO
    NRA
    NAGR
    USAF(Retired)

Great job!!

I am a Forum User
    way to go dude thought it was fubar it was down so long. thanks for being on top of it

Thanks zig...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Ditto
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Thank you sir for your work. (And good to see your choice to backup immediately.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast