Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: safe lighting

I am a Forum User
    Pgm74 - I ran the main power wire in on bottom corner and light strips up sides and one pointing down with motion sensor mounted about 2" from floor on center divider. Perfect. Sounds like you did similar.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomis914 View Post
    I used this 6 piece Torchstar led kit with motion detection in my safe. Works like a champ with peel and stick adhesive on the backs of each light bar. All concealed safe is bright as can be. Couldn't be happier. 6pcs Motion Activated LED Under Cabinet Lighting Kit, Extendable Under Counter LED Light Bar (5000K Daylight), UL-listed Power Adapter for Gun Box, Safe, Locker, Closet, Shelf, Show Case Lighting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FDAFC3Q..._KfsQybZP450VK
    Quote Originally Posted by pgm74 View Post
    I put the same kit in my recently new 72x42x32 RCS too. I love it and will second your recommendation. Simple to setup although it took a little figuring to make the install as clean as possible. Ended up with the motion sensor on the floor close to the door and about a third of the way in from the hinge side due to the power outlet position and length of initial connection to the sensor/string splitter. Then ran 2 bars on the first string up the hinge side and 3 bars plus one in the center on the ceiling off the second string. Bright as day in there and really makes the RCS so much nicer.

I'll third the recomendation. Great light kit.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567