Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Excellent!

I am a Forum User
    Awesome letter!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan
    It really needs the NRA to sign on.
    I know many people do like the NRA but it still is the most known of the bunch.
    Yeah... This IS crunch time. The term "true colors" comes to mind.
    We'll see.

Account Closed Forum User

My new donation will be there shortly. This is the kind of stuff that MGO SHOULD be about - not the cockamamie postings regarding "what should I do?" ,the sky is falling, "how can I circumvent the law?" and general misinformation and disinformation that has appeared on here lately. Overall, I've been ashamed to admit that I'm associated with it.

I am a Forum User
    That is AWESOME!
    I might just have to give MGO some money and become a member again.

After being a member of the forums for many years, MGO will now receive my membership monies!!
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    MGO
    NRA
    NAGR
    USAF(Retired)

Well said.

I am a Forum User
    And it's getting momentum and good press!!!

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/01/gun-gr...wont-register/

I am a Forum User
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

This is how I want those who would support Gun Control to feel...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGT
    After being a member of the forums for many years, MGO will now receive my membership monies!!
    While I am glad to hear this, please understand something...The last several years, our rights had actually been EXPANDING. When that was the case, we were building our war chest. Now, we have a good cause to unload on. We were conservative and judicious with your funds, so that, in our hour of need, we could strike hard at those who dared to try and take away our rights. Our mission is to educate and protect Michigan firearms owners, and lend a hand in the national fight. And trust me...WE WILL FIGHT HARD!!! Please do not let our actions or inactions in relatively peaceful times for gun ownership be what you base your allegiance on. We saved all those dues, and all those donations FOR THIS FIGHT. When the chips are down, MGO will be there for you...please never forget that. I am sure you can agree, that you all haven't seen this much activity on this site in years. We plan to unload on these guys!!! There will be no safe haven for them when we are done with them. Not even the NRA is being allowed to call all the shots on this one. We even put them on notice, as they have dealt-down in the past. Stay tuned...it's get ugly!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast