Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrettone
    While I am glad to hear this, please understand something...The last several years, our rights had actually been EXPANDING. When that was the case, we were building our war chest. Now, we have a good cause to unload on. We were conservative and judicious with your funds, so that, in our hour of need, we could strike hard at those who dared to try and take away our rights. Our mission is to educate and protect Michigan firearms owners, and lend a hand in the national fight. And trust me...WE WILL FIGHT HARD!!! Please do not let our actions or inactions in relatively peaceful times for gun ownership be what you base your allegiance on. We saved all those dues, and all those donations FOR THIS FIGHT. When the chips are down, MGO will be there for you...please never forget that. I am sure you can agree, that you all haven't seen this much activity on this site in years. We plan to unload on these guys!!! There will be no safe haven for them when we are done with them. Not even the NRA is being allowed to call all the shots on this one. We even put them on notice, as they have dealt-down in the past. Stay tuned...it's get ugly!!!
    I think I did a 5 year membership but where's the life time? I'd do that now if it were an option. Or I could do a few more 5 years

I am a Forum User
    Also a database needs to be kept on all elected officials who vote for any restricting gun laws. Then when re-election time comes they need to be actively campaigned against.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PDinDetroit
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

This is how I want those who would support Gun Control to feel...
    I feel the same and like this quote,

"Quit thinking about what Bobby Lee's gonna do to us and start thinking about what we're going to do to him."
    -Ulysses S. Grant, after Lee's first attack at Wilderness

Account Closed Forum User
    Glad to hear it!

I am a Forum User
    Nice.

Just a thought -

Has this been posted on the MGO Facebook page? Nothing like free marketing to motivate persons that are interested in this and getting them all to one spot.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

It is time to draw the line, this is our country. Not their country club -
    Last edited by HVYMTLMEC; 01-05-2013 at 07:59 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HVYMTLMEC
    Nice.

Just a thought -

Has this been posted on the MGO Facebook page? Nothing like free marketing to motivate persons that are interested in this and getting them all to one spot.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

It is time to draw the line, this is our country. Not their country club -
    MGO has a Facebook page?
    Oh,I see I already liked it. It's just rarely updated.

I am a Forum User

Gun Organizations Unite to Stop Gun Ban

A collaborative effort of 27 pro-gun state and national organizations has formed to fight against any federal gun bans. The group is referring to themselves as the “National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban” and has announced the formation of the coalition January 3, 1013.

I am a Forum User

Awesome!

Great Job!

I am a Forum User
    Now is the time to stand together!!

I am a Forum User
    Montcalm Co. Random thought poster lacking proper filtering skills
    Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan
    It really needs the NRA to sign on.
    I know many people do like the NRA but it still is the most known of the bunch.

Needs... yes, will they... highly doubtful, they'll probably just compromise to keeping the "hunting rifles"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast