Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Youth/Students Wanted

We have received the following from the Friends of the NRA:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pass this email on to everyone so you can get the word out to all the young people in your household or neighborhood. Our State Fund committee funds a Michigan youth every year to attend this event and we get nothing but great reports back. So hurry and tell a young person about this.

Al Herman
    Senior Field Representative
    National Rifle Association
    3221 Beaver Rd.
    Bay City, Michigan 48706
    Office: 989-686-3013
    Fax: 989-686-3254
    E-mail: aherman@nrahq.org

Please spread the word among your committees—the NRA Youth Education Summit deadline is February 18th! We encourage volunteers and attendees who have high school sop****res and juniors to apply. This is an amazing program your Friends of NRA dollars pay for that has already touched the lives of over 675 youths and has awarded $385,000 in college scholarships.

This email blast was sent out to all NRA members this weekend. Please forward! If there are any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
    Nicole

Nicole McMahon
    Event Marketing & Communications Manager I Field Operations Division
    National Rifle Association I 11250 Waples Mill Road I Fairfax, VA 22030
    P: (703) 267-1342 E: nmcmahon@nrahq.org

Having trouble viewing this email?
    Click here to view the image in your browser.

Forty-five outstanding current high school sop****res and juniors from across the United States are chosen each year to travel to the nation’s capital, where they participate in the week long educational opportunity. The summit encourages young adults to become active and knowledgeable U.S. citizens by learning about the Constitution and Bill of Rights, the federal government, and the importance of being active in civic affairs. The 2013 summit will take place Monday, June 24 - Sunday, June 30. Visit www.friendsofnra.org/yes to download the application to get started today.
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

Programs like this are yet another reason MGO partners with the Friends of NRA and Livingston Area allies to sponsor the FNRA Banquets each year. 50% of the funds raised in Michigan STAY in Michigan. Our Michigan Advisory Grant Committee gives top priority to safe shooting to Michigan youth and women and training they need to become the next generation of 2A protectors.
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.