Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's not true.
    What would your creditor's tell you if you said you mailed the check?
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

I am a Forum User
    I always drop them off myself but I have bought a gun in a store where they will send them in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by who dat View Post
    Mail it.

If you need to have proof, the agency where you filed it must give you a copy of guns registered for $1.
    So if I need a copy after I filed it I can get one from the local PD where I filed it for a dollar?

MGO Member
    I always turn it in at the police department counter in person. And when I ask for a copy for my records, they give me one and put the PD stamp on it. No charge.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    So if I need a copy after I filed it I can get one from the local PD where I filed it for a dollar?
    You can request a list of the registered transactions of the forms that they have recorded. As far as I understand you can not get a copy of the actual form. Ottawa county sheriff's office did not charge anything for the list. Keep in mind the list maybe missing transactions, have wrong model numbers and calibers, so I wouldn't put much faith in the transaction registry.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...firmation-list

I am a Forum User
    I just mail 'em in!

(Nice 6+ year old post resurrection, BTW ... )

I am a Forum User
    (Nice 6+ year old post resurrection, BTW ... )[/QUOTE]

Nice catch, I didn’t even notice that until I read your post and went back and looked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWabbit View Post
    I have them initial and date my copy of the RI-60, PD is less than a mile from my house so it works good for me.

I HOPE one day we will be able to CHANGE this racist practice.
    I'm not sure you know the correct meaning of the word " Racist."

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    I'm not sure you know the correct meaning of the word " Racist."
    I a not sure you know the origins of most, if not all of the firearms laws in the US.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I a not sure you know the origins of most, if not all of the firearms laws in the US.
    I remind the morlocks in DC of that every time I email them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast