Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    I am a Forum User
    BCM or H&H, depending on what size rifle you need

I am a Forum User
    Glock, HK, and KAC.

I am a Forum User
    SIG semi, S&W revolvers, Colt and FNH recreational long guns and FNH shotguns.

I am a Forum User
    I love my S&W M&P40c. Very versatile and you can beat them up pretty bad and they will keep on going bang. I also have a ruger that is a great gun as well.

I am a Forum User
    My first choice is always H&K, especially the older stuff. That said, there are many better options depending on what you looking for. The guys at Noveske made fall in love quick with their attention to detail and amazing customer service. I didn't know Johnny, but when they lost him it broke my heart….So you can see I am sold by their people, wait until you shoot their guns…WOW!

Wilson Combat seems to be easy to work with, Glocks are Great combat pistols, Hornady's customer service and value is amazing(non gun company), and last LaRue Tactical - TBA (Waiting 1yr for 2 rifles…not really getting off to a great start )

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Noveske
    Sig Sauer
    SLR
    Type A (BG Defense)
    HK
    Would love a Nighthawk or Wilson Combat but I can’t afford those lol.

almost 10 year old thread, back from the dead.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516