Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

.308 Remington R-25

I am thinking about selling or trading my .308 Remington R-25. I was curious what a fair market value would be. I have had it a little over 2 years, and put exactly 125 rounds through it. 100 Federal Sierra Match King BTHP 168 grain zeroed in at 200 yards with 1"+ (usually 1 1/2" ) groups. And 25 rounds of Winchester Ballistic Silvertip 168 grain. I have a Trijicon TR22-2G scope mounted on it at the moment and may include it in the sale/ trade.

Thanks

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hello,

Did you ever sell this rifle?

Michael

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by twobit View Post
    Hello,

Did you ever sell this rifle?

Michael
    He hasn't been online since October of 2013.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    No I still have it. I am not sure how much I have shot it now. I have take a few deer with it and shoot it a few times before hunting season. It has not been shot much in the past 3 years because I moved to Holland and can not use it down here and bought a 450bm for hunting here. Still can not figure out how to post pictures but you can email me and I will send you some if you want. Big.r25@gmail.com