Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1800

Thread: New members

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMiller View Post
    I heard about this site from C&J Guns in Fraser. I have a pistol to sell and they said this was the place to do so.
    Very odd question, but have you ever worked at City Club?

In any case, welcome!

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I googled "Michigan gun forum" and this was pretty close to the top result. The name sounded familiar so I'm sure someone I know mentioned it in passing.

Hello all!! Thank you for having me and I'm happy to be here. �� After navigating a rough few years I'm finally ready to start building up my collection and practice in the world of firearms and MGO seems to be a solid place. I'm strictly mobile so if anything seems kinda off with formatting, I do apologize.

Hi, I am now taking my 18 yr old hunting and looking to purchase a deer rifle. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thx421 View Post
    Hi, I am now taking my 18 yr old hunting and looking to purchase a deer rifle. Thanks
    Start up a new thread...I'm sure you'll get more than your fair share of responses.
    If you already have something specific in mind it won't take you long to find something. Zone 3 hunting?
    Welcome by the way!

MGO Member
    I heard about this community from a work friend when discussing a good place to find used firearms for sale.

MGO Member
    Hey Guys,
    Just subscribed, don't know why I waited so long. Been in the firearms industry for 40+ years. I own a gun store in Oxford (Acme Shooting Goods). Glad to be here and glad to help anyone that needs it. Thanks

I moved to MI 2 years ago and was looking for CPL info on Google and found MGO

Been looking into selling a rifle and this forum kept popping up in Reddit posts and other google links. This was recently about 2nd week into February, 2024.

Hello Mi Gun Owners,

I heard about this site on Reddit as have a lot of people. Seems like a very good site for finding info on CPL and buying and selling guns and accessories locally.

Thanks!

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180