Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1799

Thread: New members

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Reddit post in r/Miguns.
    I've been a member of the FB group for a while, didn't realize there was also a forum.

I am a Forum User
    I googled Michigan CPL wait times and found the CPL subforum.

found on river of guns looking for handgun parts

I saw a post on reddit mentioning this forum

MGO Member
    I was turned onto this site by a forum member who is a member of another site we both are a member of.

MGO Member Forum User
    referred here by MGO member MC sniper

I was searching for information on private pistol sales in Michigan and then found your group. Was interested in whether or not individuals would have to obtain a purchase permit from their local PD if they want to buy a private purchase handgun at this time (after the ATF ruling in March).

Trooper Joe

I have both friends and family living in Michigan. A friend from other pro-2A sites mentioned MGO and I thought it would be nice to drop by and say, "Hello!"
    Last edited by since9; 07-12-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner View Post
    As a member of the Executive Committee I welcome you enjoy what others have created and help us make this place last for years to come.

I have a question for you now. Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO.

We still encourage replies to this thread in order to get to know new members and how you heard about MGO![/SIZE][/I]
    Thank you for accepting me and having this forum available. I was directed here by a long-time (since high school 50+ years ago) friend. I am glad to be here and look forward to enjoyment and education (never too old to learn!) Also hope to be able to pass along any knowledge I have.

I was searching for help from Other FNH firearm owners on Google -- that is how I found this .....

Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast