Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 138 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1800

Thread: New members

I am a Forum User
    Found the site looking for "Michigan guns for sale, PPS 9mm" and registered.

I can't post links yet! Forum User

How I learned of your site

Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner View Post
    As a member of the Executive Committee I welcome you enjoy what others have created and help us make this place last for years to come.

I have a question for you now. Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO.

ADMIN NOTE: fbuckner was on the MGO "Executive Committee" (since renamed the "Board of Directors" or "BoD") when this post was authored in 2008.

We still encourage replies to this thread in order to get to know new members and how you heard about MGO!
    Thanks very much for the inquiry! I had learned about your organization some time ago and just recently had the tme to log on. One of the folks I met at a local gun show (Birch Run) let me know about you site. I hope this helps! Thanks very much again!

I did a search for Michigan.
    Thanks for being there.

MGO Member Forum User
    I found this forum/group while looking for M1917 Enfield information. I live in Ohio but work most weeks in the Adrian to Dundee area.

Was told about this sight by a friend.
    Looks great so far.

A co-worker told me about the group. I work at Ford's Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne Michigan.

I used to work with RifleGuy. A lot of people from MDFI and from Raccoon Hunter's talk about this place so I decided to come on and look for gear for competition. I was only reading on here when I began reloading about 2 years ago.

MGO Member
    Hello, I found this thread while searching Google for a reputable FFL in my area. I immediately began digging through the forum for unanswered question and tips. Thanks MGO for the platform!

I am a Forum User
    I found this sight while trying to find information on competitive shooting. Looks like I may have stumbled into the right place?....

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by FedBear View Post
    I found this sight while trying to find information on competitive shooting. Looks like I may have stumbled into the right place?....
    Ditto

Page 138 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast