Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 145 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1799

Thread: New members

I am a Forum User
    From Google)

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Good evening, the wife and I are both from Metro D, but we have been down in TX and AL for the last 7 years. Happy to be home and looking to improve our collection and skills! We were introduced to MGO by a good friend who is an active member.

I am a Forum User
    Heard about MGO from a thread on Michigan-sportsman.com. Looks to be a good site to be a member of, looking forward to participating.

I came across your website online doing a web search. I am thinking about selling and wanted to try to connect with some folks locally.
    Thank you.

I heard about MGO from a few buddies in a recent conversation

I found this site thru an internet search (DuckDuckGo) and I'm quite sure I listed a gun or two a few years ago on here also. Will try a couple more as I try to downsize...not that I have many to start with.

I am a Forum User
    I've heard about MGO a number of times over the years. I've read a bunch of MGO threads when I've been looking for information on whether specific venues are posted for concealed carry. I finally joined because I've been on the hunt for a few firearms and accessories lately and I discovered that MGO has a pretty active classified section. It also looks like a good place to get reviews on gun shows in the area to see what I want to attend.

Shooter.McGavin sent me this way.

Hadn’t heard of this page prior to.

I am a Forum User
    Was searching for gun forums online and came across this site, and am glad I found like minded people.

I stumbled upon this forum while looking into laws and guidelines for michigan concealed carry.

Page 145 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast