Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 135 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1800

Thread: New members

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I googled Remington Model 12 CS, and MGO came up.

I am a Forum User
    Was searching the web and found this page

I am a Forum User
    "Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO."

Hello,

I think I was searching for a local gun organization on Google about a week ago.

I found out about MGO from CMP

I am a Forum User
    I had searched google for buy and sell guns in Michigan. I appreciate Google directing me here, this place is great.

Co worker told me about this forum. From what I've seen so far, it looks very helpful.

"Live from Kalamazoo its Saturday Night." My name is matt and Im a guncolectoholic. I started in this hobby, sport, passion, and in todays world all out neccesity over the summer. Last Thanks giving my grandmother passed away and she had been the last barrier keeping her grandchildren(my brother Mike and I) safe from those things people call scary handguns. Thats just what they were and always have been to our family. Sure my dad had a shotgun he used whenever we got coons in the chimeny but pistols, NO WAY. Pistols and wheel guns, Short guns to the layperson were these tiny steel spawns of Satan that the detectives used in Hill Street Blues. Grandma, well she swore that if my brother and I were going to get the guns that my grandfather (her husband) would purchase every couple years at Montgomery Wards. Then as while we mode our grandfathers lawn like most kids to old to not care about money and to young to get a job washing dishes often did he would sneak out to us while grandmother wasn't paying attention and show us what he just bought. Then he would quietly close the styrofoam case it came out of, slide that back into the cardboard sleeve from whence it came, and then of he strolled to his secret room softly singing some long forgot song from the 30's or 40's about a girl and an Island. Once my grandmother had passed it seemed wasteful to let my mom sell or even give away granddad's collection of what we thought was 3 but found 8 by the time the condo was cleaned out. My brother came in from Colorado we split them up he took the .44 Mag revolver and a LLama 9mm I got grandmas car and 3 revolvers and a 1962 Browning Nomad.

I heard through other people that are members.

Searching on web,just came across the forum,love all the info

Who doesn’t know about this group?!? It’s the beat!

Page 135 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast