Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 101 of 180 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1799

Thread: New members

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I learned of you using Google. I'm really glad I did. Shoot well my friends.

Thumbs up Kroll

A current member (Aaron Charland) brought our company to your site. We will be looking to do some related hiring (hopefully to post by tomorrow).

I am a Forum User
    Google brought me here, and I am glad it did. Looks like a great forum.

MGO Member Forum User
    My brother is a member along with several of his friends. We all enjoy shooting and hunting and all outdoor activities. We are all concealed carry licensed. I have known about the organization for a while but just now decided to join. I would also like to see if I can sell a few firearms I do not regularly use and obtain ones I do.

Someone on THR recommended I come here for a legal question. However, I'm always up for talking guns with people. Haha.

I moved from Texas to Michigan this spring and first found MGO on the web while checking into what type of registration was needed for the firearms I wanted to bring. Texas has no state gun registration or "pistol purchase permits" so I wanted to make sure I didn't start off on the wrong foot when moving. Once I settled in I saw a MDO flyer at Lapeer Country Sportsman's Club and picked it up and joined.

Surfing the net to sell my Ruger .357.

Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner View Post
    As a member of the Executive Committee I welcome you enjoy what others have created and help us make this place last for years to come.

I have a question for you now. Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO.
    Hi guys, i was sent a link from my friend in California when i talked to him about what guns i should get. I will be asking some question and looking for your opinions and help later on.

Rainey

MGO Member
    Greetings!!

I recently joined MGO. While looking at another group's FB page, I saw the MGO forum mentioned as having guns listed for sale. I came over to check it out. It looks like a great online community.

Thanks for being here.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner View Post
    As a member of the Executive Committee I welcome you enjoy what others have created and help us make this place last for years to come.

I have a question for you now. Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO.
    I had visited a similar site from Ohio and wanted to find a site from my home state. I was curious about a site where buying, trading, etc. was taking place.

Page 101 of 180 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast