Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 141 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1799

Thread: New members

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Remembered reading about this site on the Michigan Sportsman forums. Did a google search to find it years later.

I am a Forum User
    From Google

T-Rex Arms

Hi, I was refereed to this site by my local gun store manager. I'm looking to thin out my collection and he said this may be a good place to start. Now that I've discovered this forum I'll be coming regularly for firearm discussion and knowledge. Really glad a site like this exists!

I heard about it in a youtube video titled **WHY MY CCW WAS DENIED** by a yooper named MrAK47Master who said he was banned from here.

I carry an original M&P .45, but I'm watching for a Gen3 Glock 36 or possibly a Kahr PM45, which are both way-more concealable during the 3 to 5 months we don't need jackets (but also hold way-fewer rounds than the M&P).

Anyone else think pistol caliber carbines are a good idea for deproliferation of ammos... or does the extra barrel length just not make that much difference for accuracy beyond 25 yards?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Darr View Post
    I heard about it in a youtube video titled **WHY MY CCW WAS DENIED** by a yooper named MrAK47Master who said he was banned from here.
    I was curious and checked. He signed up for an account on March 4, 2011 and never completed his registration (email verification). He was not banned.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

looking for used guns for sale in my are and a place to sell my own if needed.

I found MGO through a Google search for "Michigan gun sales forum."

I discovered MGO thru the Colt Forum.

Google search while trying to find out information on a particular rifle.

Page 141 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast