Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1799

Thread: New members

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hello everyone. I just moved to Lansing from Arizona. This site was recommended to me by a member on another forum. Looking forward to participating.

I am a Forum User
    I was a member for several years. The only way I could log in was to start a new account (that sucks). Your change password procedure is impossible to navigate. It need serious work. I am all for security but the existing procedure is sad sad sad s a d

One of my buddies from HS recommended this site for buying and selling guns in the MI area and that's where he got most of his guns from.
    Also a couple of my co-workers who are gun owners mentioned the site for private sales and information.

I found this site through a web search, looking for a forum to sell some excess ammo.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchjscott View Post
    One of my buddies from HS recommended this site for buying and selling guns in the MI area and that's where he got most of his guns from.
    Also a couple of my co-workers who are gun owners mentioned the site for private sales and information.
    Welcome Mitch

Found this site through MCRGO which I’ve belonged to for years. Favorably impressed with website layout and features.

Hello all. I used to regularly practice riflery, starting in Boy Scouts and continuing with regular range visits with friends through some additional decades. I got out of the hobby for a bit, for lack of ranges where I was living, but I moved again and am back to plinking. Mostly use a Western Auto Supply Revelation Model 110 22 S/L/LR tube-fed bolt action inherited from my grandfather.

I found this forum via r/Miguns/

I found MGO

Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner View Post
    As a member of the Executive Committee I welcome you enjoy what others have created and help us make this place last for years to come.

I have a question for you now. Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO.

We still encourage replies to this thread in order to get to know new members and how you heard about MGO![/SIZE][/I]
    I found MGO by searching for Michigan pro-2A groups after moving here last year.

I was looking into rules/regulations for private sale of some firearms and found your organization in another forum.

I am a Forum User
    I was sent here by one of my buddies that works at a firearm store. I was trying to sell some guns that are unused and he sent me this way! Hoping to sell a few guns, meet some new people, and better my knowledge of firearms!

Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast