Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<
SEPTEMBER MEMBERSHIP SALE! NOW AVAILABLE! INSTANT FORUM PERKS UPON SIGNUP/PAYMENT! "AND MORE!" CLICK——>>HERE<<—CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS!

NRA

Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: New members

Google, with follow up info and verification from Greg Meier at Port City Pistol. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to spend a lot of time with a lot of crazy gun nuts, but I stayed anyway.
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

Justin at Wolverine in Brownstown told us about the site.

I am a Forum User
    I found out about MGO from a friend who was a member.

He told me of a pistol for sale, I logged in and bought the pistol 3 minutes later.

Picked it up from RSF a couple days later...

...And now the rest of the story.

I learned so much from the board, and sold a few items, that I wanted to support the organization...so I became a Contributing Member.

Since becoming a PAID member, I have worked with the Executive Board and met dozens of great people all over the state of Michigan.

I saw a posting in the IDPAforum from GS Bell who pointed to the M&P buy that is presently going on here.

I am a Forum User
    Good deal on them I paid $470 for mine with 2 mags when they first came out and purchased another 3 mags,2 holsters and a mag holder and I am up to about $700 when if this deal would have been going on my wif wouldnt look at me funny everytime i put it on my hip.

I am a Forum User
    Ricebrnr Told me to visit here on the Firing line forum.

I am a Forum User
    Hey welcome MARKOPO! Glad to see you made it!. IT's a great site and lotsa nice local people and info.

mgo

i heard about mgo from fellow member on different gun forum.

I'm in possession of a blue flyer which I think I got at Outdoorama...? Anyway, I'll be sending in my dues.
    Regards, sse

P.S. mail it

I am a Forum User
    Livingston Gun Club (but they let me go home at night)
    Mark sent me.

Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast