Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: New members

I am a Forum User
    I followed a link to your site from Top Gun Shooting Sports Website, they are located in Taylor.

I think I Googled something about michigan and guns..

Or maybe I found this site off reading something on OCDO.

-Brandon

I am a Forum User

:-)

I heard of the site from Officer.Com Forums.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner
    As a member of the Executive Committee I welcome you enjoy what others have created and help us make this place last for years to come.

I have a question for you now. Where did you hear about us from? I would like to know how the word is getting around and who ,what when or where you heard about us. This will help us plan for the future of MGO.
    I heard aou MGO in my cpl Class. It was recommended as a good source of information. And they were right. I took my class with
    American Firearms Training, we used the hall at Gander mtn. in Taylor and did our range time at Top Gun. That was in May of this year. My neighbor also recommended MGO to me and he actually took his training with you and said how much he liked it and how good your class was.

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE=fbuckner] Where did you hear about us from? QUOTE]

The High Road (thehighroad.org). I never used these forums much in the past (never knew they were around but there's some good info). I like this one b/c it's specific to Michigan.

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE=ColonelKurtz]
    Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner
    Where did you hear about us from? QUOTE]

The High Road (thehighroad.org). I never used these forums much in the past (never knew they were around but there's some good info). I like this one b/c it's specific to Michigan.
    Just wait till you get addicted to the "For Sale" forums .... muhahahha

I am a Forum User

Hello To all!!!

I stumbled across this forum by pure accident while I was googling for something (forgot what I was searching for! ).....Looks like a great site!

So, hello to all!!!

Matt Dardas
    Dardas Cast Bullets

Thumbs up

Rifle guy sent me your way,thanks!!! I was selling lab pups on another site. This is my favorite site yet. it feels like home (gun's gun's gun's gun's).

I am a Forum User
    I found this site from a link on michigan-sportsman.com They have it posted for a place to sell and ask questions about the value of your gun. I'm just really glad I found the site. Tons of good info so far

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by safetyguy2
    I heard aou MGO in my cpl Class. It was recommended as a good source of information. And they were right. I took my class with
    American Firearms Training, we used the hall at Gander mtn. in Taylor and did our range time at Top Gun. That was in May of this year. My neighbor also recommended MGO to me and he actually took his training with you and said how much he liked it and how good your class was.

Thanks for the good words we try to do our very best to provide students with knowlegable and useful information. Remember to keep training well beyond your CPL class.

Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast