Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 53 of 180 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: New members

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thank you for inviting me to this forum. I always enjoy reading other people's comments.
    Where did I learn about this forum? I get pop up windows with ads, sales and other articles that pertain to my needs, wants, and desires. Thats where this forum showed up, and I took advantage and signed up.
    Thank you for that oppurtunity.

MGO Member Forum User
    Found out about this site through Armslist and after checking it out decided to join. Looks like some great info, love to gain insight through others feedback and trials. Been a member of some archery forums for a few years and have enjoyed the info available there.

MGO Member Forum User
    I was searching for an AR rifle and like most wanting the finest quality for the lowest price. I was directed to this site after doing a search of posts on michigan-sportsman.com. I liked what I saw here so today I joined as a member for 5 years.

newbie in Shiawassee County

Hello there. I discovered MSGO while scouring the Internet for a used rifle in Michigan to try and avoid the auction sites where the prices are WILD right now, and to hopefully find a face-to-face deal from a fellow Michigander. After readeing a handfull of threads, it became clear that there are some great members and information. I hope that I can contribute some more good info. Thx for the opportunity.

I am a Forum User
    My Son In Law told me about MGO where he heard about it I don't know as I'm not even sure...

Original member years ago

I joined MCRGO years ago, while at a Gibralter Trade Center show, back around the Clinton regime era. I just stopped paying membership and kinda drifted away. Kept tabs from reading political articles involving MCRGO in gun legislation. Searching for a Sig, I was directed here checking out a good price on the model I was interested in.

I can't post links yet!
    Found the site by google search looking for guns for sale in Michigan. Book marked the site and joined soon after

Hey everyone - just signed on and looking forward to sharing and learning a lot. Former USMC (but that was a long time ago) and recent retiree from civilian life. Guns range from Kimber through Ruger to Sig Sauer.

Gary from novi here.. gotta to admit, I am very excited about MGO.. I told my dad about it to and where both hooked.. I already bought 2 guns.. what a deal I got!!!

A guy at work told me about this site

I am a Forum User
    I heard about MGO just searching google for info regarding firearm merchants in Michigan.

Page 53 of 180 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast