Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 7 of 180 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: New members

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by paulgun
    I was getting frustrated over the wait time for my cpl. A friend suggested the forum as a possible resource at the Wayne County Gun Board Mtgs.
    Hi Paul and welcome to MGO.
    Be sure to check out this thread regarding your interest:
    http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17028
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I was originally looking to sell my Beretta, which many of you have probably seen posted. I practically live across the road from Action Impact in Southfield and I went in there one night to see if they had a bulletin board or something to post private sales. One of the guys behind the counter suggested MGO.com and spoke very highly of the website.

Since then I have visited almost every day and upon receipt of the funds from my pending sale I will be buying a membership. The forums have been a lot of fun, are very informative, and have rekindled my interest in shooting beyond hunting.

I am a Forum User
    I was looking for CPL laws and firearm info here in Michigan

I am a Forum User
    I found this while trying to figure out what was taking my CPL so long in WaCo.

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Smile Cruzin

I stumbled across this site many times cruzin around the web, reading stuff bout shoot'in & reload'in. Finally decided it was time to speak up. Jess might influence a newbee for the good.

I am a Forum User
    I came across the site on google a few times when I was looking for cpl info. Decided to join, and plan on paying dues once I get back to work. But right now I'm searching the site for info on a good holster for my sigma 9mm.

Andy
    S&W Sigma 9mm

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner
    Where did you hear about us from?
    A recent thread in a Michigan jeep site referenced your forum.

I am a Forum User
    Heard about the site from one of the gun salesman at the dreaded Gander Mountain.

I heard about it - word of Mouth (Isn't that called a Rumor)

One of the members of my sportsmens club found this site and arranged to have Mike come in and talk to us. He was very well received and a club member made a motion from the floor for our club to create an association between groups. So... Here I am.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I was searching saiga 12 for ammo and saw MGO mentioned there.

Page 7 of 180 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast