Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

April 20-21-Patriots Day-Niles, Fenton, Bellevue

Project Appleseed is celebrating Patriots Day April 20-21 in Niles, Fenton, and Bellevue, MI.

To register and learn more visit

Project Appleseed.
    Last edited by Pitmaster; 04-01-2013 at 06:10 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Per the attached link...its in Bellevue Mi, not Belleville Mi...big difference there! But thanks for the post and Happy Easter!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by k9guysarge
    Per the attached link...its in Bellevue Mi, not Belleville Mi...big difference there! But thanks for the post and Happy Easter!
    Thanks, fixed it.

MGO Member
    See the whole April schedule

I am a Forum User
    We had a fantastic time at the Fenton Lakes Sportsman Club! Snow flurries all day on Saturday. Sunday was beautiful. Even got a little sunburn! There were some VERY teachable young 1st time shooters there, and they improved immensely. They also really dug the history!

I am a Forum User
    Good turn out in Niles, MI. Several new riflemen. Great time on the KD line. New Shooters. History, Cold and wet on Saturday. Sunday turned out great weather wise.

The next Appleseed event in Niles will be July 5-6 on a Friday and Saturday.

THE next event in Michigan is at Lapeer County Sportsmens' Club.

There are still 4 spots open, CLICK HERE.

It is this week end, April 27-28.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.