Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I buy all my handgun ammo online. I have seen ammo in several calibers at Bass Pro Shops from time to time, didn't buy any because I have enough for my requirements.

For example, at this moment, surplusammo.com has private label .40 S&W for $24.99 a box.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibear1992
    I'm in the zeeb rd meijer often, hsn't been ammo there for months
    Every Saturday, probably not. Just plain luck, more than likely, but I've picked up north of 800 rounds of of 9,40,45 combined. Been getting there between 9 -10 am. The kid usually working at that time said they don't know it's even coming until they unload the truck. Worth a shot anyway. As for Walmart on state st. , lady working there told me they are stocking shelves around7:00-9:00 pm during the week. She has told me what their getting and if you want it you need to basically camp out. Hope this helps someone, good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12