Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Winchester Model 1892 25-20 WCF

I have owned this Winchester for many years, the serial number dates it at 1924. It's has a 24" round barrel and in excellent condition. They are a fairly rare gun to run across.
    The one I have is all original with at least 98% overall, original and not reconditioned.
    I'm thinking about selling it and wanted to get some opinions on where I should be price wise. I have not seen one in better shape.

I am a Forum User
    Gonna need pics. Might be a good idea to take it to an actual appraiser. Some of the older winchesters can go high. Especially if its in the condition you state.

MGO Member

Winchester 1892

I have lots of pics but for some reason I restricted from posting photo's, I think it's because I'm a new member.
    They have several for sale on gunbroker & I have only seen one that comes close and that one was re-blued by Winchester according to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic051
    I have lots of pics but for some reason I restricted from posting photo's, I think it's because I'm a new member.
    They have several for sale on gunbroker & I have only seen one that comes close and that one was re-blued by Winchester according to the post.
    You now have the minimum 10 posts to be able to post pics from a hosting site.

Go to the Forum help area and read about "using photobucket" to post pics. The ability to post a pic as an attachment is reserved for MGO members.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic051 View Post
    I have owned this Winchester for many years, the serial number dates it at 1924. It's has a 24" round barrel and in excellent condition. They are a fairly rare gun to run across.
    The one I have is all original with at least 98% overall, original and not reconditioned.
    I'm thinking about selling it and wanted to get some opinions on where I should be price wise. I have not seen one in better shape.
    Did you ever sell your Model 1892 rifle? I am more than happy to help. I own more than 40 of them myself.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by twobit View Post
    Did you ever sell your Model 1892 rifle? I am more than happy to help. I own more than 40 of them myself.

Michael
    Seeing as the thread is 6 years old, and OP hasn't been around since the end of last year, I think the odds of finding out are slim.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.