Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Palmetto State Armory

Is PSA known for slow shipping? I placed an order on 8/26 for an in stock item and it still shows processing. Has anyone else had slow processing times?

I am a Forum User
    They aren't the fastest.. and I think they bill at the time the order is placed..

Account Closed
    Sometimes they get behind. I'm not sure how large of an operation they have, or how many people they employ, but when they run sales, they get overwhelmed real quick.

That being said, they're a very reputable company, so not to worry, you should get your order soon, with no problems.

I am a Forum User
    I did send and email this week and they said they are running three shifts to fill orders. I know I will eventually receive my order but one would think if they are in fact running three shifts my order wouldn't be still processing after 13 days. Seems like a caned response.

Account Closed Forum User
    My order from 9/5 is still in process, so I have been warned they're slow this time.

The other times my card was charged quick as was the shipping

ETA- They just sent me an email saying that the free shipping is ending soon,my order says 9/4 instead of 9/5
    Last edited by TomE; 09-07-2013 at 08:40 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Of the few times I've ordered from them, it's taken 3 weeks to get my order. Items are all quality and prices if you can catch a sale or special are pretty good but shipping quickly isn't their thing.

I am a Forum User
    They are hit and miss. As others have said orders placed around sales roll out slower than others.
    My orders from 8/29 and 8/30 both have shipped but UPS still shows its waiting to receive one of them.

Also don't base status on the "My Orders" page, I have an order from July that still says its processing even though I received the shipment within 6 days.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by erict
    I did send and email this week and they said they are running three shifts to fill orders. I know I will eventually receive my order but one would think if they are in fact running three shifts my order wouldn't be still processing after 13 days. Seems like a caned response.
    If your order contained an item that requires an FFL such as a firearm or lower receiver that will take longer and it your item was for a complete upper well that takes even longer as even though they may say in stock it more than likely needs to be assembled and test fired.... Expect several as in upward of 3 or more weeks for said items. My small parts orders have always come quickly though.

I find they ship pretty quick most of the time, but not very consistent. Often, I have had the goods for weeks before my order status says complete. The longest lately has been a week and a half. Most of what I've ordered lately has been under a week.

I have always received ammo orders within a week. It says on there site they will be slow with orders that are good deals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast