Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Downtime

I am a Forum User

Forum Downtime

The forum was down for roughly 12 hours today...

Our web host was having issues with the server we're on, which caused a bit of a domino effect, resulting in our forum Database becoming corrupted.

They were up all night fixing THEIR problems, and then they had no one on staff during the day today to help fix OUR problems. Once they had an employee onsite (tonight around 9PM), they started to work on our issues.

Now, we should be back in business.

-Admin

Account Closed Forum User
    No big hurry, but just to let you know. Apperantly I have 65,535 unread PMs...

I am a Forum User
    I'm glad it got back online as fast as it did, I was having flashbacks of the last time.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pbnationrc
    No big hurry, but just to let you know. Apperantly I have 65,535 unread PMs...

And to lead into a GOOD question are we still on the same server as before when everything took a major ****?

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HVYMTLMEC
    And to lead into a GOOD question are we still on the same server as before when everything took a major ****?
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks to whoever responded to our Facebook queries. It really is annoying when the display says that there is a problem and that you should check back in 5 minutes. I'm glad that I was away from the computer for much of the day.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RevDerb
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks to whoever responded to our Facebook queries. It really is annoying when the display says that there is a problem and that you should check back in 5 minutes. I'm glad that I was away from the computer for much of the day.
    That message was, unfortunately, unable to be changed.

And we are indeed on a different server than before - but we are not on a different host, yet.

Today's downtime has renewed my efforts to switch us to a new web host. I've talked with Barrettone about getting BoD approval for a small purchase to help speed that process along.

I am a Forum User
    Good deal.

Thanks for sacrificing your personal time to keep us up and running.

The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by zigziggityzoo
    That message was, unfortunately, unable to be changed.

And we are indeed on a different server than before - but we are not on a different host, yet.

Today's downtime has renewed my efforts to switch us to a new web host. I've talked with Barrettone about getting BoD approval for a small purchase to help speed that process along.
    Well, lets hope that can get moved along!

No MGO makes for a long day at work...

Quote Originally Posted by G22
    Thanks for sacrificing your personal time to keep us up and running.

Yes, thank you.

Account Closed
    Thanks for the update. I'm glad I didn't get banned for it this time, lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast