Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Account Closed

October's Board of Directors Meeting

The October's Board of Directors Meeting is being rescheduled to Sat. October the 26th @ 3:00. The location will be the Howell Gun Club or at a location in the Howell/Hartland area if the HGC in not available.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shurhouse
    The October's Board of Directors Meeting is being rescheduled to Sat. October the 26th @ 3:00. The location will be the Howell Gun Club or at a location in the Howell/Hartland area if the HGC in not available.
    Thank you for the update. Pretty sure I'll be there unless something comes up.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee
    Please would somebody from the BOD officially give out the date for this event so that it may posted in the proper places.

Thank you.

And for members reading this, it is a BOD meeting, but members are allowed to attend.
    The annual membership meeting is in July each year with the MGO picnic, it is the only members meeting of the year, unless a special membership meeting is called, If I am wrong someone from the bylaws committee, like Shurhouse could post here and correct me on that..
    For members considering attending, will concerns or opinions be heard by the BoD? I understand we don't get to vote, that's what the BoD is for but wonder if there is a discussion period?

I have not attended a BoD meeting other than the Member meeting held in July.

Thank you.

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by pyzik
    For members considering attending, will concerns or opinions be heard by the BoD? I understand we don't get to vote, that's what the BoD is for but wonder if there is a discussion period?

I have not attended a BoD meeting other than the Member meeting held in July.

Thank you.
    There is always a Members Comment time in the agenda and we always try to keep the meetings as informal as possible so is it's not uncommon for people to make comments or ask questions throughout the meeting.

If you attended the last Membership meeting, you'll find the BoD meetings are about the same.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shurhouse
    There is always a Members Comment time in the agenda and we always try to keep the meetings as informal as possible so is it's not uncommon for people to make comments or ask questions throughout the meeting.

If you attended the last Membership meeting, you'll find the BoD meetings are about the same.
    Thanks! That was quick!

I am a Forum User
    If this does not take place at Howell Gun Club will here be a shoot afterword?

Thank you for the update. I will most likely attend.

I am a Forum User
    Meeting is Oct. 26,2013 from 3PM to 6PM

Best Western of Hartland
    10087 Highland Rd, Hartland, MI ‎