Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_85
    Thank you very much the lower is built but do to bills and christmas presents i cannot get the upper a this time....

looking at a blank lower is boring!!!
    Yea, no rush.... Builds take time ... and $$$...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_85
    Thank you very much the lower is built but do to bills and christmas presents i cannot get the upper a this time....

looking at a blank lower is boring!!!
    Don't sweat it. My ar build took almost a year. That's the beauty of going this route. You don't need to spend the money all at once!

I am a Forum User
    Here are the lower pics.

Man IDK why PSA calls this "Blemished" looks brand new to me!!!

im thinking about getting a magwell grip anyone have any recommendations?

Somthing like this but maybe a houge style grip??

I am a Forum User
    What not hold the hand guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmeat3344
    What not hold the hand guard?

Some guys like to use the left arm to keep the rifle in the right shoulder..

Others like to hold there out , some like hold there's with vertical grip...

They all work, it just what best for the shooter...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    i have always always on any rifle with a mag or even a slight hint of a mag grabed it with my left hand and held it into my shoulder works well for me.

I am a Forum User
    soooo im having a few choices here..... save up for a dillion 1050 *about 1500 bucks*. Buy the .50 beowulf upper *770+shipping* or buy a 7.62X39 upper *200-600 ish* or dont buy anything and stay married? haha.

i want to buy gun parts and a press but i guess we need to save money....but we just got cabinets and counter tops.....soooo i want gun parts now that she has a kitchen. i really want the beowulf i hate staring at this blank lower....

thoughts?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_85 View Post
    soooo im having a few choices here..... save up for a dillion 1050 *about 1500 bucks*. Buy the .50 beowulf upper *770+shipping* or buy a 7.62X39 upper *200-600 ish* or dont buy anything and stay married? haha.

i want to buy gun parts and a press but i guess we need to save money....but we just got cabinets and counter tops.....soooo i want gun parts now that she has a kitchen. i really want the beowulf i hate staring at this blank lower....

thoughts?
    staying married sounds way more expensive than all of the others combined.... just saying.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_85 View Post

thoughts?
    Stay married!

Build looks cool, and will just take a little longer!

I've never played the "you got a kitchen so I want this card" and honestly never have an issue buying stuff when the cash is there, you've waited this long, another couple weeks shouldn't kill you

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 32_d3gr33s View Post
    staying married sounds way more expensive than all of the others combined.... just saying.
    bahahahahhah right

Quote Originally Posted by Atchison View Post
    Stay married!

Build looks cool, and will just take a little longer!

I've never played the "you got a kitchen so I want this card" and honestly never have an issue buying stuff when the cash is there, you've waited this long, another couple weeks shouldn't kill you
    yeah but she always hates when i buy gun stuff. and she has started the whole if you want to buy another one you have to sell one thing.... but i already have the lower sooo an upper tech isnt a gun???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast