Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Not so Good GB2 Tactical Experience

If this is the wrong forum please move as needed.

I jumped on the PSA Blemished Stripped lower deal and after exchanging several emails with the person who runs the online portion of the store felt they were good to go. He was very timely in responses to all my questions and have absolutely no complaints about his communication.

Received a voice mail on Thursday 10-31 that my lower had arrived and was ready for pickup.

Online website and hours of operation sign at shop state they open Mon-Fri at 9am. I work midnights and go to bed at 9-9:30 am so its not super easy to adjust my sleep schedule due to work and going to school to get there any later then open at 9am.

Arrived at the store front Friday 1-11 at 8:55 and proceeded to sit on the bench outside the store untill 9:15. From 9:04-9:15 I called the stores number 5 times and there was no answer. Decided to go home and try again.

Arrived at the store front Monday 11-4 at 8:55 once again. This time I knew where to park so sat in my car from 8:55-9:10 am. During that time I again called the store 4 times. I then called the store again on my drive home at 9:20 and there was still no answer.

Today Tuesday 11/7 I decided to get up early before my Thursday class to hopefully finally get my lower. I showed up at the store at 4:30 and they were open. Received my lower but they wanted to charge the full $35 FFL Transfer fee. After asking about it not being fair that I have come to their store three times during normal business hours to finally get in they lowered the fee to $25.

So all in all I drove there 3 times, Wasted my gas and 2+ hours of my time between waiting and driving out of my way and they barely covered the gas in lowering their FFL fee. Also never got any apology about them not opening on time and wasting my time.

Think ill go back to using my previous FFL since I always had great service but had been wanting to check out GB2's Shop.

Thanks
    Jeremy Siegel

I am a Forum User
    These are great guys, I started using them back when everything was done from toms house, sometimes running your own business you end up burning the candle at both ends.

I am a Forum User
    I liked Toms house better

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HVYMTLMEC
    I liked Toms house better
    But he didn't have coneys and chili fries (or waitress) there.

I am a Forum User
    As you are downriver - Rhonda's Guns & Ammo is at I-75 and West Rd. They have good hours, and do AR lower transfers for $25.

Sorry to hear about your issue.

I've been there a few times and bought a few pistols from them this year.

I've never had anything to complain about, but I understand everyone's experience may vary.

They do always seem to have decent inventory.

I am a Forum User
    I've done about 5 transfers out of there and not once were they there at 9am. Joe gets there about an hour late everyday I've gone. It takes them a few days to call when your gun comes in also. I get the email notification that it was delivered and I just show up sometime after than 10am. Nice guys but just have to do business better.

MGO Member
    We are very sorry you had a bad experience.

We try and get things done in a professional manner, but sometimes life intervenes.

It is a free market economy and you are welcome to use another store going forward. We appreciate the chance to try and serve you and even discounted the transfer for your inconvenience.

We hope to serve customers better than this experience.

Account Closed Forum User
    GB2 used to be my favorite place to shop because their customer service was great and their prices were reasonable.

Things have changed though. I no longer shop there because their prices have gone up and their customer service is not as good as it used to be. Not trying to be mean but I don't like the dogs roaming around the shop sniffing my crotch.

I wish GB2 well because Tom was awesome to deal with at his house but I think they have gotten in over their heads.

I am a Forum User
    See and half the reason I like going there is to see the dogs!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast