Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member
    We have apologized publicly and privately to the OP. We have/are addressing the hours of operation. And hope it is getting better.

It is difficult when employees are not showing up as scheduled.

We are not as cheap as home based FFL on transfers, and cannot always be as cheap as on-line retailers.

Again we apologize to the OP and anyone else who has problems/issues with GB2. We are trying to make it better and appreciate your feedback.

I understand not everyone likes the dogs. I try to be accommodating and put the dogs up for people who don't like them.

We will not be able to make everyone happy, but will try and make it as good as we can.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo57
    I would say 20-25 is reasonable but not the norm. The one and only time I went to GB2 they wanted 50. Unfortunately I'd say 50 is in the realm of normal if you walk into any old gun store in my area.
    Most places in my area are $30-35. Far better than the $75 GM charges!

I would have figured FFLs give you a discount for a stripped lower?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    Most places in my area are $30-35. Far better than the $75 GM charges!

I would have figured FFLs give you a discount for a stripped lower?
    None so far! =) It's all SteveS for me from here on out.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo57
    None so far! =) It's all SteveS for me from here on out.
    Guess I'm glad I got that stripped lower from the local manufacturer for their BFS. No transfer fee

Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave
    I wouldnt expect that being open during the hours you promise customers to be a service.

you committed to those operational hours, so how is it consistently not happening.

I think its pretty insulting to come in here and say you 'discounted' the fee for him. What happened is he was rightly offended and voiced his opinion and you guys literally did the least you could to accommodate him by taking 10 dollars off.

A true business concerned with customer service would have eaten the fee to keep his business, and not let it happen again.

But to consistently be late to open your store 1. says you dont care about your customers 2. you dont care about your service standards by staffing your business with people who dont care about 1. either..

I got to retail management at 19..we did it by bending over backwards for return business and doing the right thing no matter if it meant being there a little early..We even opened up shop if someone came in early that needed something, regardless of it being inventory day, or life didnt matter..

I remember doing 14 hour shifts and above, sometimes alone, because we didnt have enough people, and not complaining about it, because at the end of the day, the customers pay your pay check,and your attitude will write your wage accordingly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJ1V8vBiiI maybe worth a watch for you guys at GB2?

reading OP's thread alone would deter me from ever shopping at your store..because I value my time very highly, and anyone who doesnt value it, doesnt earn my money, because my time earns me my money, so you should do so accordingly

Pin the gold star upon your chest! Oh wait, you probably don't have anymore room left do you.

Always made the most absolute best decision every time throughout your entire life haven't you?

I'm glad you are filled with all this infinite wisdom. Although, deciding never to go somewhere and make all these outrageous claims about a business/people you don't even know kind of drops your credibility.

Please, next time before you write something like this, find things out for yourself and then feel free to make your own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by tallen020
    GB2 used to be my favorite place to shop because their customer service was great and their prices were reasonable.

Things have changed though. I no longer shop there because their prices have gone up and their customer service is not as good as it used to be. Not trying to be mean but I don't like the dogs roaming around the shop sniffing my crotch.

I wish GB2 well because Tom was awesome to deal with at his house but I think they have gotten in over their heads.
    Running a store front cost a bit more money than out of your house.

Where has the cost of business/products not gone up?

I think sometimes people do not realize that these things change over the years. (Not writing this to you tallen020 but just as a response to the increased pricing questions)

(I am not affiliated with GB2)

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusexige
    Running a store front cost a bit more money than out of your house.

Where has the cost of business/products not gone up?

I think sometimes people do not realize that these things change over the years. (Not writing this to you tallen020 but just as a response to the increased pricing questions)

(I am not affiliated with GB2)
    Stick to the FS section and reviving old threads just to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee
    Stick to the FS section and reviving old threads just to argue.
    I didn't realize it was old. It was at the top of the section.

I am a Forum User
    sounds like the OP is impatient. several small businesses run on there own time. 9 may be 920 or 930 or later somedays. should have called the store first to be certain someone was on site and had your lower before driving over. then to leave within 10 or 15 minutes sounds silly to me. each time you left they probably were pulling in just after. glad they helped you out but sounds to me it was you being impatient and probably got someone a slap on the wrist over this as well.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bolonytony24
    sounds like the OP is impatient. several small businesses run on there own time. 9 may be 920 or 930 or later somedays. should have called the store first to be certain someone was on site and had your lower before driving over. then to leave within 10 or 15 minutes sounds silly to me. each time you left they probably were pulling in just after. glad they helped you out but sounds to me it was you being impatient and probably got someone a slap on the wrist over this as well.
    I never understood this mentality, 9:00 is 9:00 not 9:01 and surely not 9:30
    Hopefully the employee got at least a slap on the wrist... if your job description involves opening the store at 9:00 and its not open until after 9:20 then you obviously can't do your job properly, add to that your inability to do your job caused a pissed off customer and bad "press" for the business on a sizable local forum, you should feel blessed if you still have a job.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast