Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackler View Post
    Federal offense in Cameroon????? Really??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Dude are you advocating a Federal offense?

Neighbor of ours runs a municipal golf course and he whacked one with a 5 iron and the Fed's were tipped off by a disgruntled employee and they actually came right to the course and questioned him and lead his butt out in cuffs and later had his name removed from the employment rolls of the city of Livonia. Fined and convicted of a fed crime, today he works as a funeral director.
    I now this old but its really important.

Migratory birds not in hunting season are federally protected. They can even fine you as much as $25,000.

The feds do not play around, they have nothing better to do, all the resources in the world, and love to make an example of people.

This can be killing birds in your chimney, in your garden, shooting them with a BB gun, anything that goes state to state, just like money from state to state, they take over.

I would never even consider this, its not worth the risk.

I know this is an old thread but did not see anyone else point out the fine.

https://cfpub.epa.gov/compliance/cri...ummary_id=2041

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...act-180967646/

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by langenc View Post
    Get a copy of Survival Poaching by a fellow named Ragner (or Ragnor). He will enlighten as to how to fix the problem described.
    His books are all 'for educational experience only'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123