Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Looking for Hunting Opportunity - E.Central Lower Peninsula

Sorry, I'm not looking to rent or lease land for hunting.

For 2015,......I am, However, looking to join an individual or group, to hunt on private land

...' Adult, mature, ethical male would like to have an opportunity to hunt private land....... in Washtenaw, Monroe, Lenawee or Hillsdale Counties in Southern Michigan.....OR.....N. Gladwin, E. Clare, S. Roscommon or SW Ogemaw counties in Northern Michigan,....with another individual or group.

I have no brothers, brothers in law, and have no close friends that like to hunt....so I'll probably be hunting alone, ( though I would prefer a partner or group, for safety's sake )

I'm not a "meat hunter"...in fact most of my "hunting" consists of just watching animals in their native environment.

Now in my later years, sometimes I hunt with a camera ( that way I don't have to dress out and drag out anything out of the woods )

I've never seen anything larger than a 6 point while hunting, so if a large 8 or 10 point crossed my path,…...well…..that might be a different story.

I enjoy the outdoors, it's great for thinking, Meditation....making me realize all the great gifts that I've been given during my life, and for which I'm very Thankful,....and it's very relaxing......in fact, I've gotten some of my best sleep in the woods.

I'm a non-smoker,...speak my native tongue ( English ) without having to resort to vulgarities, ...and I have a sense of humor ( though, my wife and son disagree ).

I would abide by any and all restrictions placed on me by a landowner / hunting partner, or group.
    I would also consider the purchase of a parcel of land, 10-20 acres in size, in those same Northern areas.

PM - Private Message, Only, please

Thanks, GT
    Last edited by greenthumb; 01-01-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Not many people respond to these threads but I will.

My advice would be to start asking people if you may hunt. Works for me in the southern lower. Its worth a shot. Just start knocking on some doors.

I am a Forum User
    bump

I am a Forum User
    bump

I am a Forum User
    Just a heads up, you can sometimes find stuff about this on Craigslist. Good luck in your search.

I am a Forum User
    bump

I am a Forum User
    I see a lot of stuff on craigslist. Good luck

I am a Forum User
    bump

I am a Forum User
    bump

Pm sent

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast