Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

One Day Appleseed- Lapeer Feb 1

If you have wondered about Appleseed but haven't been able to take a weekend off to do it, consider our unique one day seed on Feb 1. Two days worth of stuff in to one day and there will be plenty of opportunity to earn your coveted Rifleman patch at this event. Kind of an accelerated instruction/course of fire.

This is a .22 lr only event and ammo will be available at cost to use at the event.

More info is here...

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-...&id_event=2486
    Last edited by Garymac; 01-20-2014 at 08:42 AM.

I am a Forum User
    I will be there.

MGO Member
    Great!

Who else is in for a great marksmanship program?

MGO Member Forum User
    I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but I am afeared of anything "accelerated" because I am a two left feet, all thumbs kind of a guy. I learn good in my melon, but my body learns sloooowly and with repeated applications.

I will wait for a 2 day.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziadek
    I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but I am afeared of anything "accelerated" because I am a two left feet, all thumbs kind of a guy. I learn good in my melon, but my body learns sloooowly and with repeated applications.

I will wait for a 2 day.

I hear ya.

The next 2 day event is at Lapeer on Feb 22/23.

I don't think I will be able to do the first one in February either. I have already been in contact with the shoot boss on that.

I am making plans for the February 22/23 event. But I will probably only be there on Sunday.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Okay...

Having not ventured off my own street today, and considering that we got about 4~5" of fresh snow, did this come off?

I find no AAR or even a place holder for one over on the Appleseed forum. I think that the shoot boss may be slipping. I know he is new to the position at the club.

Come on guys, I sometimes have to live vicariously through the reports. Especially if I wasn't there to see at least part of it.

Any new riflemen?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I had a BLAST. Pics to follow, but I have to say that anyone that enjoys the shooting sports or a little American History is doing themselves a real disservice by not attending one of these events.

I am a Forum User
    Ah, so this is why my ears stayed so warm last night clearing the driveway! We got a bit more snow than that over here so I got stuck halfway up my driveway...

There is now an AAR up. (but MGO still restricts me from posting URL's so you'll have to fix the line below...)

appleseedinfo (dot) org/smf/index.php?topic=39409.0

MCMD357 (and everyone else!), feel free to pick a cool forum name and post up! I've got some pics to add, but grocery shopping beckons first...

Quote Originally Posted by Caliper
    Ah, so this is why my ears stayed so warm last night clearing the driveway! We got a bit more snow than that over here so I got stuck halfway up my driveway...
    We do what we can to help!
    There is now an AAR up. (but MGO still restricts me from posting URL's so you'll have to fix the line below...)

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=39409.0
    That is the easy part.
    MCMD357 (and everyone else!), feel free to pick a cool forum name and post up! I've got some pics to add, but grocery shopping beckons first...
    I already have a cool name, and an account. But I wasn't there. We need to hear from those that were!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast