Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by who dat View Post
    Anybody else here getting annoying harassment PM's from gundoe regarding this thread?
    Nope...you would think they would respond publicly to salvage their rep
    Unless they just prefer uninformed people so they can get away with crappy classes

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by who dat View Post
    Anybody else here getting annoying harassment PM's from gundoe regarding this thread?
    Just one a couple days ago.... Made me laugh.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    I realize this is an old thread, but I had wondered if there was anything here from Doreen and Detroit Arms. She has a group on FB with about 180 members. They discuss CC laws and general gun laws. I am used to some instructors giving out bad advice, but was genuinely surprised on how bad her advice actually was. I see that she has a long history of bad advice. Has anyone taken a class recently?
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

Is this advice from Doreen or one of her instructors? I honestly thought all she did was bake cookies. Someone needs to tell her. I don't think she knows

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    I realize this is an old thread, but I had wondered if there was anything here from Doreen and Detroit Arms. She has a group on FB with about 180 members. They discuss CC laws and general gun laws. I am used to some instructors giving out bad advice, but was genuinely surprised on how bad her advice actually was. I see that she has a long history of bad advice. Has anyone taken a class recently?

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pistoltraining View Post
    Is this advice from Doreen or one of her instructors? I honestly thought all she did was bake cookies. Someone needs to tell her. I don't think she knows
    It's Doreen

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    She has a FB group that dispenses horribly inaccurate information. When someone politely calls her out with all of the relevant citations, she just bans the person. I genuinely believe my children understand the law better than she does.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

She knows. She just has reading comprehension issues. She attempts to erase evidence of her felonious advice and then Tags a lawyer who either couldn’t follow, didn’t understand, or was afraid to tell her she was wrong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345