Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost CPL Card

I am a Forum User

Lost CPL Card

I lost my CPL card.

Do I have to go there or can I do it by mail?

If I can do it by mail, how please?

Thank you,

I am a Forum User
    Go down to the county clerk and pay $10 to get a replacement printed. You will likely need another set of passport photos made.

Some counties have a digital picture on file and might mail you a replacement, but you still have to pay them...

I am a Forum User
    No way to do it by mail?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by cmike
    No way to do it by mail?
    You'll have to call your county and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by zigziggityzoo
    Go down to the county clerk and pay $10 to get a replacement printed. You will likely need another set of passport photos made.

Some counties have a digital picture on file and might mail you a replacement, but you still have to pay them...
    I thought I lost mine with my wallet once(found weeks later)...went to the county clerk and gave them $10 and they just retook my photo right then and their for free.

Actually, I paid to have passport photos done when I applied for my CPL years ago. When it was time to pick it up, they made me drive to the county clerk to get it and when I showed up they took my photo on the spot and printed my card out right then and their.

Jist is, I paid for passport photos for no reason at all but to meet their requirements.

If you aren't in a small county, then they ought to be able to do it all on the spot.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks.

I am a Forum User
    Where did you lose it ?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 Nato
    Where did you lose it ?

If I knew it wouldn't be lost.

I lost my wallet yesterday.

I had it in my pocket in the office, at the end of the day I went to my car, and went home.

I can't find it. I checked and rechecked everything I can think of.

Maybe I dropped it in the parking lot, but there is so much snow there now it would be extremely hard to find.

Pain in the ass.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats
    I thought I lost mine with my wallet once(found weeks later)...went to the county clerk and gave them $10 and they just retook my photo right then and their for free.

Actually, I paid to have passport photos done when I applied for my CPL years ago. When it was time to pick it up, they made me drive to the county clerk to get it and when I showed up they took my photo on the spot and printed my card out right then and their.

Jist is, I paid for passport photos for no reason at all but to meet their requirements.

If you aren't in a small county, then they ought to be able to do it all on the spot.
    The law says you have to provide it- so you have to provide it.

Some counties don't make you and would rather have you take a picture there. Some counties charge for a photo in the office, and others don't. But no matter what, if you provide the photo they can't force you to pay for another.

Quote Originally Posted by zigziggityzoo
    The law says you have to provide it- so you have to provide it.

Some counties don't make you and would rather have you take a picture there. Some counties charge for a photo in the office, and others don't. But no matter what, if you provide the photo they can't force you to pay for another.
    Agreed.

I just was saying its silly, more or less...they ought to roll the picture cost in with the application fee and be done with it because like I said, I ended up paying for them just to satisfy their agenda.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast