Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Dan View Post
    Finally received my Pro Model this morning..... ..fit and finish are excellent and the retention system is top notch. Have been wearing it all day with my Glock 23 and am more than pleased with it.... The single clip is in no way a hindrance in drawing and the clip/cant can be adjusted easily.......... The only issue I have is that I seem to have developed a little dunlop problem over this long winter......wonder if that's a holster problem or a skinny jeans problem.... .............

Overall it was money well spent, a great investment and made in the USA.......

After wearing this holster for 6 weeks there isn't one bad thing I can say about it...........well worth the money and very comfortable........

I am a Forum User
    One year review.....

This holster has all others beat......no comparison......easy to wear......no wear marks.....worn almost daily....

I am a Forum User
    I picked up this holster worn once that was traded in at a local shop for $40. I had started out with a sticky but my rear sights kept getting caught when I would practice my draw. I had to modify the sticky which wasn't a big deal but I dont feel you should have to alter a product that has your model printed on the packaging.. After wearing the n8˛ for 2+ weeks, I would have gladly paid full retail for it. Its an amazing holster and after 20 minutes or so, I cant even tell I'm wearing it. I am always wearing a long sleeve button down shirt for work/casually and this can easily be tucked into the pro models clip. My shirt lifts out of the clip with ease and I can draw just as fast as if I were wearing my sticky or other iwb holsters. Cannot recommend this holster enough!

Thought I'd chime in. Like Dan, over a year later and it's still good to go.

I am a Forum User
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple of there holsters. Does anyone have a referral code to use?

I am a Forum User
    Two year review of wearing this holster.............. Well I can't say enough good things about it, fit, finish, ease of carry and retention system are top notch..............a wise investment.........

MGO Member
    Bought one for my Ruger SR9c and also my GLock 42....love 'em. So comfortable to wear over long periods of time! Retention is great, concealment no issue. Can't recommend them enough. Have replaced my typical 2-clip IWB holsters.

I am a Forum User
    Be careful when drawing. I had one for my XD and the polycarbonate shell marred the crap out of my slide. It seems like there may have been the slightest imperfection in the shell and it gouged the slide when drawing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12